- Therapy is completed when you’re in a calm mood.
- You are going to have less trouble sitting through a long process.
- Several treatments and full mouth restorations can take place during the same visit.
- Less discomfort after treatment.
Don’t let fear of the dentist stop you from getting the dental care you deserve!
There are two different types of Benzodiazepines:
- Sedative-Hypnotics: These drugs induce calm, which includes drowsiness as well as sleep. This sleep state is really a kind of hypnosis that is a form of physiological sleep.
- Anti-Anxiety Drugs: These’re drugs which relieve anxiety and induce a state of relaxation and calm.
Benzodiazepines are also Central Nervous System (CNS) depressants (i.e. there can be a decline in blood pressure and breathing). It’s crucial that you be aware that they should not be mixed with some other CNS depressants like alcohol. It’s crucial you make use of the dose your dentist or doctor recommends. It’s likely to overdose, and overdoses can reduce your breath to dangerously low amounts, which may end up in death or coma.
Please note that you should not travel on your own once you have taken any of these drugs. Be sure you have an escort, even if you traveled by foot or bus.